We highly suggest that you come out and train with our team prior to signing up. Please review our team workout schedule for descriptions, times and locations.
Membership Benefits Include:
1. Team cycling jersey and team cycling short. Each member must earn 20 points including attendance at a team meeting prior to receiving the bike kit. Team racing tri shorts and team racing singlet will be provided for a nominal extra charge of $40.00 and are subject to the 20 points requirement. For at least the next three years, the cycling kit and racing kit are being manufactured by 2XU plus our team will be featured on their website.
2. Discounts from most of our sponsors as well as discounts to selected races
3. An organized weekly coached track workout, weekly group rides (year round) with ride slips, weekly group swims (ocean or pool depending on the time of the year) and group long runs.
4. Team meetings are held every month and generally occur on the 3rd Sunday of the month, January through November. These meetings are intended to be both social and team business events. The meetings are hosted by team members at their house or club house and sponsors at their stores or offices. The meetings are potluck dinners and may include a guest speaker or informal clinic.
5. Earn team points by joining our workouts, team meetings and team race.
6. By earning 60 and 120 points throughout the year, you will receive FREE perks! In the past years, the perks have included socks, hats, dry fit running shirts (short and long sleeved), sunglasses, jackets, bags and towels, all with team logos/team emblems.
7. The opportunity to learn training and racing tips from seasoned competitors and to enjoy the team encouragement to push just a bit harder to take your training / racing to the next level. This encouragement will help you reach your next goal.
8. Social events – The latest event was a bowling night.
Annual Membership Dues:
$150.00 New Individual Membership
Membership period begins when you sign up, and ends Dec. 31 of the year in which you sign up.
Please print out the New Membership Application and bring a hard copy with you to the next team workout you attend.
If you are interested in joining or have any further questions, please email ncttsecretary.com.